Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties when an Inquiry is Made via the Website
- 1.To provide an appropriate reply to a customer's inquiry regarding the purpose(s) of use, we may forward the inquiry (including personal information) to the members of the Association.
- 2.The items provided to third parties include the items that a customer has filled out in the inquiry form, such as the name, address and telephone number.
- 3.Means or method to transfer information to third parties: We contact members who will in turn reply to the customer via e-mail.
- 4.Cessation of the provision of information to third parties: The customer can request that we cease providing his/her personal data to third parties.
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)