Building Monitoring System
Introduction of CC-Link has enabled high-speed communication and drastically reduced actual wiring.
CC-Link is used for I/O and control of touch panels, electronic locks, and more.
- A system capable of high-speed communication.
- CC-Link has a rapid response time that makes it ideal for controlling touch panels and other HMI devices requiring high-speed communication.
- Reduce the amount of wiring.
- Reduced wiring methods drastically reduce actual wiring.
- Minimize the number of issues I need to consider.
- Flexible wiring means that the wiring route can be freely chosen without needing to consider much other than noise countermeasures.
- Design and work with greater ease.
- Changes or additions to the I/O can be made easily, making both design and working easier.
Source: Mitsubishi Electric System & Service Co., Ltd.