CC-Link continues to grow as a truly global network. A standard network with various certifications like ISO and IEC. The CC-Link Partner Association provides its vendors with support for developing CC-Link-compatible products and obtaining international certifications.
The Association provides its members with the latest technical data and specification sheets from CC-Link, free of charge. We also help vendors develop CC-Link-compatible products and assist in performing conformance testing. The CLPA also works with those vendors to advertise certified products. Join as a member today and expand your business.
CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)
Product Development Process
- Product Development Process
- From the planning, design, evaluation, and production of products to conformance testing, the CC-Link Partner Association provides a range of support services. We also conduct PR for new certified products released to the market.
- Conformance Test
- CLPA members test each product model to ensure high reliability in communications with CC-Link Family-certified products. This involves ensuring that products meet communication specifications by testing communications performance.
- Testing Laboratory
- Testers may use their own conformance testing equipment to ensure they are able to conduct noise tests, hardware and software tests, and combination tests for CC-Link Family products developed by partner members.
Introducing Development Tool
- Introducing Development Tool
- A development tool is a method that makes it easier and faster to develop CC-Link family compatible products.
PR for Developed Products
To help sell certified products, the Association can provide information about them on its website and in partner product catalogs. Product information on members' websites can also be added, updated and changed. We encourage you to use this website to help your business.
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)