CSP+ Development Promotion Campaign
The CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA) has added CSP+ test items to the conformance test specifications document following the new publication of CC-Link Family System Profile (CSP+) specifications.
Therefore it will be necessary for vendors who develop CC-Link Family-compatible products to develop CSP+ files. However, CSP+ development and conformance tests are optional to vendors in the case of certified products.
The conformance test fees for CSP+ only are waived for vendors with certified products. The CLPA is also conducting the campaign described below to further promotion of CSP+ development.
October 1,2013 (Tue.) – March 31,2014 (Mon.)
- 1.All members will be given GX Works2 (SW1DNC-GXW2-J) engineering software from Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. *1
- 2.NEC "Life Touch B" tablets will be given to five vendors chosen by drawing. *2
- *1.The offer includes one (1) license per developer vendor, regardless of the number of compatible products.
- *2.Developer vendors who have completed CSP+ development and conformance tests are eligible.
Campaign Participation Requirements
Vendors who meet both conditions (1) and (2) below during the campaign period are eligible to participate.
- 1.Vendors must have already developed CC-Link Family-compatible products but not yet developed them for CSP+
- 2.Vendors must apply for CSP+ conformance tests during the campaign period *1
- *1.As a rule, please complete development and conformance test within two months of applying for the conformance test.
How to Apply
Download the file "Request for CSP+ File Conformance Test of Previously Certified Product" from the member page of the CLPA web site, fill in the required items and return to the CLPA during the campaign period.
CC-Link Partner Association - Japan Head Office
6F Ozone-front Building, 3-15-58, Ozone, Kita-ku, Nagoya 462-0825, Japan
TEL:052-919-1588 / FAX:052-916-8655
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)