CC-Link IE Field Motion
Synchronous control across the CC-Link IE Field network
Synchronous control can be configured by connecting a control station and multiple field devices on the same gigabit Ethernet CC-Link IE Field network.
Features of motion control
Synchronous communication is possible, in synchronization with the control cycle of a servo amplifier.
- Consecutive command-type servo amplifiers can be connected
- Advanced motion control, such as interpolation and synchronous control, can be achieved
1Gbps high-speed, broadband communications
- A transmission speed of 1Gbps allows high-speed communication with multiple field devices
- The bandwidth for cyclic communication for control purposes and transient communication for information transmission is separate, so cyclic communication performance is unaffected by any increase in transient communication load
Servo amplifiers and general field devices are connected in the same network to enable synchronous communication
- I/O and sensor devices can be controlled by arranging them on the same CC-Link IE Field network as servo amplifiers
The timing for processing user applications is distributed via network and shared by the control station and multiple field stations
Synchronous control across multiple field devices
Synchronous frames that are sent at a fixed cycle enable synchronous control of multiple field devices