Dam/Water Utilization Discharge Gate Control System
Real time display has been made possible with the high-speed data link.
This is a system for controlling the opening and closing of 6 water utilization discharge gates of a dam.
CC-Link is used to connect the position indicator PLC with the gate controller PLC, or to connect the gate controller PLC with the data management PLC.
CC-Link is also used to connect the position indicator PLC and display device.
- Reduce the processing time required for control
- The high-speed data link allows each function of the PLC to be distributed, shortening the time required for processing (scan time).
- A real time position indicator
- The high-speed data link allows the position indicator to be shown in real time on a display device.
- A real time monitor
- The high-speed data link allows the status/errors of the gate being controlled to be monitored with the GOT in real time.
- Reduce construction work hours
- Data transmission between the gate controller PLC and management PLC is achieved with less wiring, reducing the number of work hours required for construction.
Source: Mitsubishi Electric System & Service Co., Ltd.
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)