Download SLMP Materials
SLMP Development/Test Agreement has CHANGED!
SLMP is a common protocol that connects FA equipment with various applications.
The seamless connection of FA equipment with various applications that support plant management, production and inspection allows “ubiquitous monitoring” and “ubiquitous management.”
System configuration example (management of power inefficiencies in the plant by combined management of operating status and energy and utilization of HMI)
Changes in SLMP membership terms and conditions
- (1)Development and sales rights were heretofore granted only to paying members and above, but are now also granted to non-members and non-paying members.
- (2)Conformance tests were heretofore available only to paying members and above, but are now also available to non-members and non-paying members.
Accompanying this change, conformance test specifications, which were available only to paying members and above, may now be downloaded from the CLPA Website by non-members as well.
- (3)Conformance tests heretofore required a fee, but have become free of charge.
- (4)Reference manuals for development purposes are now available.
"CLPA Membership" and "Rights and Fees by Membership Category" (For SLMP)
(Tax not included)
|Non-member||Registered Member||Regular Member||Executive Member||Board Member||Remarks|
|The right to obtain the SLMP specifications free of charge||Yes||Provided for free|
|The right to develop, manufacture and sell SLMP products||Yes||This is the right granted to developers and/or Member manufacturers. It does not regulate the resale of products by distributors.|
|The right to use the SLMP technology||Yes|
|The right to use the SLMP logo||No||Yes|
|The right to publish the information on the Member's own product in the CLPA's product catalog and Internet website.||No||Yes||Published for free|
|Conformance Test Fees||Not charged (free)|
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)