Sample code for CC-Link IE TSN Class A (ver.2.0) remote station
（1）Compact sample code for remote stations
- The code has a low resource overhead, making it suitable for use with microcontrollers for cost effective solutions.
（2）Software and API design allows easy application for industrial Ethernet and CC-Link IE Field Basic devices
- The CC-Link IE TSN protocol processing code is provided as a library. APIs and wrappers are provided for interfacing with device-dependent programs such as a TCP/ IP stack and OS.
- The sample code for remote stations of CC-Link IE Field Basic and the specifications of the API and wrapper are closely matched, allowing CC-Link IE TSN compatible devices to be developed based on CC-Link IE Field Basic compatible products.
- All CLPA partners can download for free.
2. Development environment
Use the development environment below to check operation.
The development environment uses tools released free of charge by STMicroelectronics, and the OS / IP stack also uses OSS, so it can be operated with an evaluation board.
(The project, OSS and H / W drivers are put together and published on the website as a sample program.)
|1||Evaluation board||NUCLEO-F429ZI *||－||STMicroelectronics|
|2||Integrated development environment||STM32CubeIDE||1.7.0||STMicroelectronics|
|3||OS||FreeRTOS||V10.3.1||Amazon Web Services|
|4||IP Stack||lwIP（lightweight IP）||2.1.2||lwIP Developer Group|
*On-board microcontroller (STM32F429ZIT6)
3. Software configuration
Ethernet devices can support CC-Link IE TSN.
- CC-Link IE TSN protocol processing code is provided as a library.
- Prepare wrapper and API as an I/F with the library.
- Samples will be provided for IP stack and H/W driver-dependent processing and device-dependent functions/processing as user programs with the CC-Link IE TSN specifications.
4.1. Performance specification
The performance specifications of the sample code for remote stations are shown below.
|1||ROM usage||Approx. 167kByte|
|2||RAM usage||Approx. 91kByte
(Approx. 17kByte for the library section only)
4.2. Communication specification
The sample code for remote stations and the communication specifications realized by the evaluation board are shown below.
|1||Station type||Remote station|
|3||Certified class||Class A ver.2.0|
|4||Communication method||Time-managed polling method|
|5||Maximum response time||1024μs|
|6||Shortest communication time||1024μs|
|7||Transmission line format||Star, Line|
|8||Cyclic transmission function||Max. 1380Byte
(Total size of bit device, word device, safety device)
|9||Transient transmission function||Client function: YES
Server function: YES
Maximum frame size: 1518Byte