CC-Link IE Control Network
A wide factory backbone network utilizing Gigabit Ethernet technology.
CC-Link IE is designed to ensure a highly reliable network through the use of full duplex fiber optic transmission paths, delivering high-speed, large-capacity distributed control. It’s the backbone network that provides assured control of each field network.
Network Shared Memory for Cyclic Communication with Ultra High-speed & Ultra Large Capacity
- To achieve stable communication independent of transmission delay CC-Link IE adopts a token passing protocol for data transmission control.
- Each controller passes data to the network shared memory only when it has the token, ensuring fully deterministic and high speed real-time communication.
High-speed & Reliability by Redundant Fiber Optic Loop Technology
- By adoption of redundant loop topology, each station continues communication by looping back upon detection of a broken cable or station error.
- This integrated redundancy is provided without additional equipment and without increasing network cost.
Adoption of standard Ethernet cables, connectors and adapters
- Easy and world-wide purchasing of standard Ethernet cabling parts by using Ethernet technology.
- By using cable adapters, wiring debugging and installation can be started even if all the equipment in the line has not been fully installed.